If all goes according to plan, here are ways we would like to expand in the future:
- Buy exclusively heirloom seeds & start saving seeds for future planting. (I was late buying seeds this year and by the time I got around to it I couldn’t order online due to COVID-19!)
- Evaluate preservation & adjust garden accordingly
- Add a small greenhouse on the porch by the chicken coop
- Attempt indoor gardening over the winter
- Add 2 apple trees out front
- Plant a chicken garden – because they deserve some good munchies too!
We would love to hear your plans for this year or the future! Leave a comment and tell us what you are doing to become more self-sufficient in 2020.
Pages: 1 2